Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Get Your Laws out of My Food.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
Ronald Reagan
40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Of course, most everyone is familiar with Bill Clinton's new anti-soda regulations in the schools. Our schools are floating in an ocean of drugs, and they're worried about soda pop. This is the latest in a long line of campaigning by liberal FOOD POLICE.

Can you picture it? All the "Al Capones" of the future are going to make money off of "speak-easies" that serve banned food like stuff with salt or butter, and of course soda pop. I'm going to make some soda pop in my bath-tub. Maybe I can join them and do some "soda-running" from Canada.

These people have nothing better to do than to use government force to control what I eat. A teen girl can abort a child in this country, but she can't have soda pop? A teen boy can join the military and be killed by enemy guns, but he can't have soda pop? What's up with that?

No comments: