Saturday, January 14, 2006

My Enemy is My Teacher

So many of my conservative "comrades" are so busy intellectualizing the political process in the style of William F. Buckley, that they have no clue how to get their message actually ACROSS, the way liberals do.

Check out "The FreeWay Blogger", a liberal blogsite that shows the grassroots techniques of propagandizing that I wish conservatives would make more use of.

Another example of liberal ingenuity is flash mobs. So many conservatives are too stiff and patrician to resort to such human intimacy, yet the liberals are cleaning our clocks in the gut-level political awareness game. A friend of mine took risks by scrawling "Clinton sucks, Monica blows" in red ink on dollar bills, but that's as far as I've seen.

Friends, we need to take it to the streets. If you don't have the hearts and minds of the masses, you have nothing.

No comments: